KBS Traditional Music Orchestra
Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 6PM
Carnegie Hall Stern Auditorium/Perelman Stage
(57th Street and 7th Avenue, NYC)
Tickets : FREE
(MUST obtain the voucher first, and then exchange it to the real concert ticket at the Carnegie Hall Box Office. First-come, first-served.)
The KBS Traditional Music Orchestra (KBSTMO) regularly puts on progressive and experimental performances for the public. By presenting new compositions that meld together traditional and contemporary music, KBSTMO continues to widen not only its own listener base but also that of Korean traditional music. KBSTMO incorporates a variety of styles and genres, including classical, rock, and jazz in order to push the boundaries of traditional Korean music and create a modern and globalized sound.
The orchestra will perform Sound of the Spirit, Arirang, and Pannoreum conducted by Lee Jun-ho, the principal conductor. For more information, please visit http://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2015/10/24/0600/PM/KBS-Traditional-Music-Orchestra/ or contact Christine J Productions (646-866-8916 /firstname.lastname@example.org).
Places where you can receive the voucher:
- H&Y Marketplace, Long Island (478 Plainview Rd. Hicksville, NY)
- H&Y Marketplace, Flushing (150-51 Northern Blvd. Flushing, NY)
- H&Y Marketplace, Ridgefield (1 Remsen Pl. Ridgefield, NJ)
- H-Mart, Little Ferry (260 Bergen Tpke., Little Ferry, NJ)
- H-Mart, Flushing (29-02 Union St., Flushing, NY)
- H-Mart, Edison, (1761 Rt27., Edison, NJ)
- Koryo Books, Manhattan (35th W. 32nd St., New York, NY)
How to exchange voucher to concert tickets:
After obtaining the voucher from any of the places written above, you may exchange the voucher to valid concert ticket by the order of arrival at the Carnegie Hall box office.
(Two vouchers are available per person; with one voucher you can change it into one ticket)
Starts from October 4, 10 AM to October 24.
(Tickets are available only if there is a remaining ticket at the box office)
Carnegie Hall Box Office address & opening time :
- Monday – Saturday : 11am–6pm / Sunday : 12pm–6pm
- Address: 881 7th Ave. (57th Street) New York, NY