2013 NY K-POP Festival
Preliminary Online Contest Submission Deadline: Sunday, August 4, 2013
Final Showdown: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, at 6PM
NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts
The wait is over!! Korean Cultural Service New York is looking for talented K-POP enthusiasts for the 2013 NY K-POP Festival.
The 1st place winner of the 2013 NY K-POP Festival will get a chance to meet actual K-POP stars at the 2013 K-POP WORLD FESTIVAL in Korea this October.
- The Preliminary Online K-POP Contest starts July 15th, 2013.
- Finalists from the preliminary online contest will be performing at the Final Showdown on August 20th, 2013 at 6pm NYU Skirball Center for the performing arts.
- Finalists will be announced on Aug. 5th, 2013 at 5pm.
Preliminary Online K-POP Contest Submission Period
- Monday, July 15 to Sunday, August 4
Eligibility for Preliminary Online Contest Entry
- Demographics: U.S. Residents
- Categories: Singing, Dancing, Singing and Dancing
- Genre: Pick your favorite K-POP Songs (pick one or you could mix and match with multiple songs)
How to Enter
- Download the Application Form at www.koreanculture.org starting July 16th.
- Applicant(s) must upload a video clip to Youtube (max time – 5 minutes) and submit the application form along with the Youtube link address to:
2013 NY KPOP Festival Final Showdown
- Date: August 20th 2013 (Tuesday) 6pm
- Place: NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts
- Winners of the Contest
1st Place Winner: A chance to enter the ‘2013 World K-POP Festival’ in Korea
- Please be aware that only 15 contestants will be selected from all around the world to attend the ‘2013 World K-POP Festival.’ (Winning the NY K-POP Festival does not guarantee entry in the World K-POP Festival.)
- The 1st place winner will be qualified to have chance to be one of the 15 contestants.
2013 NY K-POP Festival Pre-Events
Don’t forget our Pre-Events!!
We are still accepting K-POP Music Video Parody and K-POP Music Video Reaction videoclip until August 8th.
Here are the rewards for Pre-Events,
The rewards for the pre-events would be various K-POP singers’ SIGNED CDs and Posters from SM Entertainment.
So, Apply a lot!!!