The 1st Korean Language Writing Contest for Non-Koreans
Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 10AM / Application Deadline: Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Korean Cultural Service New York
In tribute of the 565 years since King Sejong’s creation of the Korean language, Korean Cultural Service NY and The Korean Culture Research Inc. will hold a writing contest for non-Korean in order to provide Korean language students a chance to participate in a contest and to learn more about Korean culture and language.
Date: October 15th, 2011, 10am
Venue: Korean Cultural Service New York (460 Park Ave., 6th Fl. New York, NY 10022
Application Deadline: October 12th, 2011
- How to Participate: Download and complete the application. Then send the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants must be non-Korean college/ university students or individuals residing in the United States above the age of 18.
- Writing topic will be announced at the time of the contest and the style of writing will be essay form.
Grand Prize Certificate and $500
1st Place Certificate and $400
2nd Place Certificate and $300
3rd Place Certificate and $200
Honorable Mentions Certificate and $100
* Lunch will be provided to all contestants.
* For more information, please email The Korean Culture Research at email@example.com or call them at 212-563-5763 or 347-229-3723.