2013 NY K-POP Festival Pre-Events
Submission Deadline: Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 5PM (EDT)
It's that time of the year - New York K-pop Festival is back, and we're bigger than ever. Here are the tentative details (subject to slight alterations, but no worries, you'll be notified in time)!
Guide and Regulations:
- No.1: K-POP Music Video Parody Contest
- Pick your favorite K-pop music video and re-make it in your own style
- No.2: K-POP Music Video Reaction Contest
- Pick your favorite K-pop music video and record your reaction
- We will be accepting video submissions from now until August 8 (Thursday) 5 p.m. ET, and winners will be individually notified by email
Eligibility for K-POP Pre-Event Entries:
- Eligibility: U.S. Residents and Citizens Categories: Music video parody/reaction Genre: Any K-pop music video
How to Enter:
- Each applicant must upload a multimedia clip on YouTube and forward the YouTube link to email@example.com
Winners of the Contest
- Winners will receive CDs, posters, and other various K-pop related prizes, and will be publicly awarded during the New York 2013 K-Pop Festival in August.
- Top 3 videos from parody contest & reaction contest will be screened during the New York 2013 K-pop Festival in August.
All of this is pre-contest event details, & we'll be posting announcements for the main K-pop Contest shortly!
Let's get it.