The Korea Tourism Organization seeks an Information Officer to join its New York office
Application deadline: June 19, 2014
- Job Title: Information Officer
- Organization: Korea Tourism Organization New York Office
- Website: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr
- Location: Fort Lee, NJ
- Sector: Foreign Government/Non-Profit
- Position Level: Entry Level
- Education Requirement: 4-year College Degree
- Position Type: Full Time Permanent
- Application deadline: June 19th, 2014
The Korea Tourism Organization seeks an Information Officer to join its New York office. KTO NY is in charge of marketing Korea as a premier travel destination to the American public.
- Perform day-to-day office management
- Answer consumer inquiries and direct calls
- Assist in social media marketing strategies
- Assist staff in a variety of ongoing projects
- Translate articles from English to Korean
- Coordinate shipping arrangements and maintain inventory of Korea promotional materials
- 4-year college degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be balanced bilingual in English and Korean
- Must be U.S. permanent resident or U.S. citizen
No experience necessary. New graduates are welcome to apply.
To apply, please send a current resume in English and Korean to Ms. Junghee Hong at email@example.com. Please make sure to title the email as "KTO New York Information Officer Position"