Korean Cultural Center New York seeks a PR/Administrative Manager
Job Description and Responsibilities
The PR/Administrative Manager is responsible for coordinate all public relations activities and administrative assistance in all areas including KCCNY’s programs and implementing them in a timely manner, efficiently, and within budget. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve pubic perception of company.
- Evaluate and implement sales promotion programs
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Planning and Organization: Ability to identify priority activities and assignments; foresee risks and allow for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently
- Teamwork: Ability to work collaboratively with project management team to achieve organizational goals
- Fluency in English and Korean (oral and written) is required
- Experience in marketing or program administration is preferred
- University degree (Bachelors or equivalent) in related fields preferred but not required.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
Please email a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Application will be accepted by December 9 at 23:59pm(ET)