Call for Artists 2013
|Application Deadline: October 26|
The gallery Korea's 2013 call for Artist is a great opportunity for artists to exhibit their works at Korean Cultural Service NY's exhibition space, Gallery Korea. The selected artists's works will be featured in one of the group exhibition-series 2013
Please submit all the materials required to the address below:
Korean Cultural Service NY
Re: Call for Artists 2013
460 Park Ave, 6th FL
New York, NY 10022
■ Deadline: October 26, 2012 All materials should arrive or be postmarked by October 26
■ Material for individual application
- Application Form
- Current Resume
- of the works available for the shows and whose height would ot exceed 6 1/2 feet in order to accommodate the gallery. Medium not restricted.
- in standard JPEG format with the tiltes on CD compatible for Window System.
For video works, submit DVD, with each work not exceeding 10 minutes and compatible for Window System
- List of the image including artists's name, title, date, medium and dimensions
- Artist's statement related to the images of works submitted
■ Material for group proposal
- Same materials as above for individual application
- Exhibition Proposal
- Resume of the curator
Artists should be informed that once the materials are submitted, they will belong to
the Korean Cultural Service NY.
The materials will be reviewed by jurors in November,2012
The finalists will be announced in December, 2012 the westside of Korean Cultural Service NY, followed by exhibition schedules.
For the group exhibitions for the finalists, Gallery Korea will provide press release, printed invitations and opening reception, whereas the selected artists will be responsible for any other incurring costs including handling, shipping and installing artworks.
For questions regarding your application, please contact the Curator Heesung Cho at 212-759-9550(ext204) or hyangaogao@Koreanculture.org